How to build a powerful sense of community among your members
- Most online communities fail. It's vital to build a sense of community.
- A sense of community is linked to every major benefit we want from communities.
- Key elements of a sense of community are membership, influence, integration of needs, and shared emotional connection.
- This webinar will you show proven steps to optimize each of them.
- If you do this right, your retention rates will skyrocket.
Richard Millington is the founder and managing director of FeverBee.
FeverBee helps organizations use proven social science to develop successful online and offline communities for their customers, employees, and other stakeholders.
Richard is also the FeverBee.com blog, read by 12k community professionals every day and the author Buzzing Communities: How To Build Bigger, Better, And More Active Online Communities, a book widely cited as introducing best practice into developing successful online communities.
People can download half Richard’s book for free here: http://eepurl.com/cSzxw
Over the past 13 years, Richard has helped to develop over 150+ successful communities, including those for Google, The World Bank, Oracle, Amazon, Autodesk, Lego, The United Nations, Novartis, and many more.
Richard is MozCon speaker.
Most of us today work with or in some form of online social group. We’re not as good at building these group as we might think. Some of us implement the technology and expect things to happen. Others try a big-bang approach and are left scratching their heads when it collapses. FeverBee’s Richard Millington, author of Buzzing Communities, will guide you through the entire process of creating an online community that lasts for years.
We suggest this webinar is for
- Social Media Marketers
- Community builders
Get on board!